Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 15. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99.00
This Craftline Metal Heavy Duty Middle Tool Chest with Free Shipping provides adaptable secure storage to help get your garage in gear. The heavy gauge steel construction with durable black powder coat finish will keep your tools and parts safe for years. Built to handle heavy loads and secure them so that your tools are right where you left them.
Stacks securely with Craftline Metal Heavy Duty Top Tool Chest with 6 Drawers & Craftline Metal 3 Shelf Cart with Drawer
- Long Lasting - Heavy gauge steel construction with durable black powder coat finish
- Secure - Lockable with two keys
- Transportable - Nickle-plated side handles with TRP cover
- No Assembly - Delivered ready to use
- Heavy Duty Ball Bearings - For smooth operation under heavy loads
- Protective - Each tray includes 2mm protective liner
- Adaptable - Ideal for commercial or residential
- FREE Shipping - Right to your door
- Price Promise - Lowest in market
- Money Back Guarantee - 30-Days
- Warranty - 1 year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
- 1 - Craftline Metal Heavy Duty Middle Tool Chest with 3 Drawers
Craftline Metal Heavy Duty Middle Tool Chest with 3 Drawers
- Product Dimensions: 26" x 12" x 9.8"
- Product Weight: 33 pounds
- Steel Storage Trays: 3
- 2mm protective liner: 3
- Lock: Yes
- Keys: 2
- Pins to secure optional Craftline Metal Heavy Duty Top Tool Chest with 6 Drawers: Yes
Uncompromising Commitment to Quality
The Garage Outfitter is an Authorized Dealer of Craftline products. Craftline Storage Systems have an uncompromising commitment to quality products and superior service with over 75 years experience serving industrial leaders.
Craftline modular storage units allow you to create your ideal fastener or parts storage facility–no matter how small or large. Craftline products provide innovative storage solutions for the fastener, automotive, tool and industrial markets.
Ships fully assembled
1 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
The manufacturer warrants to the original owner that their product will be free from defect in workmanship and material for One Year from the date of purchase
- If this product is defective, email support@TheGarageOutfitter.com or call 1-843-800-4600.
- Please do not ship your product back to The Garage Outfitter or to Craftline unless sent written instructions for return.
- Should any part(s) prove to be defective during this period, the manufacturer will only be responsible for a replacement
- Discontinued or obsolete items will not be considered for credit.
- A copy of your original purchase receipt must accompany the returned product. Contact The Garage Outfitter support team if you need a copy.
In the event it becomes necessary for your product to be returned, The Garage Outfitter will notify you on how to proceed.
Replacement PartsIf you need to order replacement parts, please email The Garage Outfitter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1 (843) 800 - 4600.
All orders placed on The Garage Outfitter over $99 receive free trackable shipping to the 48 contiguous US states and are processed within 1-3 business days.
Receiving Shipment Tips
- Arrange to meet the delivery driver when the product arrives
- All shipments should be carefully inspected before signing for the delivery. If you notice any damage, you should note it on the freight bill when signing for delivery.
- Take photographs of damaged packages
- Keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned.
- If delivered by Truck Freight, contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill to report issues within 48 hours
- If your product wasn't shipped by Truck Freight, please contact The Garage Outfitter support team within 48 hours.
If you have any further questions please reach out to The Garage Outfitter support team. We are here to help!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Customers may return any Craftline products purchased, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery, provided it is in new and resellable condition, and returned in accordance with the below return guidelines:
- Please email The Garage Outfitter at email@example.com to request a Return Merchandising Authorization form ("RMA").
- Please note that your RMA will require you to return the item at your own expense and is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Products must be returned with all the original packaging material.
- The Garage Outfitter will not accept any shipment sent C.O.D.
- Absolutely no returns will be accepted after 30 days of item receipt.
- The Garage Outfitter cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit during the return process. Please be sure to properly package and insure all return shipments.
Credit will be given to the original purchaser, for the original purchase price, less applicable restocking fees. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
Simply contact The Garage Outfitter support team as soon as possible by phone to let us know that you would like to cancel your order.
You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment without incurring any shipping and/or restocking fees. Once the orders have shipped, you will not be able to cancel.