Blue Sky Peak Smokeless Patio Fire Pit w/ Pellets
- Regular price
- Price: $349.99
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Price: $349.99
- Unit price
As soon as you place your order, you will receive an order confirmation e-mail. This means that we have received your order in our system and pre-authorized your credit card for the purchase. As soon as we receive your order, we automatically reach out to our suppliers to confirm that it is in stock and available for immediate shipment. If your item is on backorder or unavailable, we will void the pre-authorization and reach out to you via e-mail. If your item(s) are available for immediate shipment (within 5 business days), we will process the charges and submit the order for shipment.
If your order is in stock and we process the charges to your credit card, it will ship within five business days from the date of your order. We will send you tracking information within 24 hours of your order leaving the warehouse to the e-mail address you provided when checking out. If you do not receive tracking information from us within six business days of your order, feel free to follow up with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The following brands are excluded from this Price Match Guarantee: Montezuma
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
Availability: 1000 in stock
Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 02 and Dec 04. United States
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99.00
What garage would be complete without a fire pit at the ready for those driveway hangouts with friends. Better yet this one offers a smokeless experience so that your friends don't take that smoke smell back home.
- EFFICIENT DESIGN- New patent pending design allows for incredibly efficient burns, achieving up to 1,400°F (760°C), which produces less smoke and embers.
- HEAVY-DUTY - Made with steel and coated in high temperature paint for a long life. REFINED design with an increased amount of durable welds to strengthen the grate. See the What to expect section for more information.
- DUAL FUEL - Use either, or both, standard firewood and/or wood pellets to generate a significant amount of heat.
- MONEY BACK GUARANTEE - 30-Days
- Warranty - 3 Year Manufacturer Limited
- FREE GIFT - 20lb Bag of Premium Hardwood Pellets
- FREE SHIPPING
How it works
- Outside air is pulled into the bottom ring of holes on the burn chamber and moves through the hollow wall up to the inside ring of holes.
- The heated air is released through the inner ring of holes into the top of the burn chamber, infusing the fire with an extra boost of oxygen which improves the burn.
- The improved burn vaporizes wood particles, creating little to no smoke or embers.
Frequently Asked Questions
WHY ARE THERE GAPS IN THE BOTTOM OF MY FIRE PIT?
Small gaps may be seen around the edges of the fire grate and the body after use. This is normal. The bottom grate may experience some warping due to the heat generated in the burn chamber and with weathering. It is spot welded in place to give it the flexibility to expand and contract.
CAN I BURN FIREWOOD IN THIS FIRE PIT?
The portable fire pit is designed for use with wood pellets or smaller pieces of wood. The patio fire pits can burn firewood.
WHERE CAN I PURCHASE WOOD PELLETS?
Wood pellets are offered at a variety of retailers: Tractor Supply, Menards, Walmart, Lowe’s, etc. Check with your local retailer to find out if they sell wood pellets. A 40 lb bag lasts roughly 6–8 hours.
HOW LONG WILL THE PELLETS BURN?
It will take about 10–15 minutes for the fire pit to get hot enough for flames to get a strong blaze. The initial load will burn about 25–35 minutes before you need to add pellets.
HOW SHOULD I CLEAN AND MAINTAIN MY FIRE PIT?
All high-efficiency fire pits should be inspected and cleaned regularly after each use. To clean stainless steel units, wipe in the direction of the grain using a microfiber cloth. Use dishsoap or a cleaner specifically formulated for use on stainless steel.
HOW MUCH DOES SHIPPING COST AND HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE?
Shipping to the contiguous United States is free. For in stock products, shipping takes approximately 5 business days.
How it compares
Peak Smokeless Patio Fire Pit
- 1 - Peak Burn Chamber
- 1 - Ash catch tray
- Overall assembled size: 23.9" Dia x 16" H (60.8 cm Dia x 40.6 cm H)
- Burn chamber size: 18.75" W x 11.6" D (47.625 cm W x 29.5 cm D)
- Net Weight: 46.3 lb (21 kg)
- WARNING: Outdoor use only. Do not use this unit on or near combustible surfaces or structures such as wood decks, dry leaves, or vinyl or wood siding. Use only on hard, level surfaces. Do not use on asphalt, or directly on a wooden or composite wood deck. May cause discoloration to a concrete surface. This fire pit should not be left outside uncovered when not in use. Store your fire pit in a dry location out of the weather to ensure continued use. Exposure to weather, heavy use and UV rays may cause this product to developed a rusted patina. See the owner’s manual for important safety information.
- WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
What to expect
- FINISH WILL CHANGE OVER TIME - This product is painted with a high temperature paint that has a heat rating up to 1,400°F (760°C). As this product is designed with infused air flow technology, it burns at very high temperatures, up to 1,900°F (1038°C) or more. At this temperature, no paint can withstand direct flame and outdoor elements. So, with use and time, the surfaces of your fire pit will begin to develop a surface rust and mature into a beautiful patina finish. You can maintain the painted look with regular touchups of high-temperature paint if desired.
- BUILT TO ACCOMMODATE HIGH TEMPERATURES - The patio fire pit has a unique design that allows the grate within the pit to flex under significant amounts of heat. As the patio fire pit can achieve temperatures surpassing 1,900°F (1038°C), it is important for our design to allow for this flexing. To further support this flexing, we have increased the quantity and strength of our grate welds. This allows the grate to flex without breakage.
Time Well Spent.
The Garage Outfitter is an Authorized Dealer of Blue Sky products. Blue Sky offers high quality outdoor living products that bring an enhanced experience to any backyard, outdoor gathering or adventure.
Blue Sky's Mission
More time spent outside can enrich our lives. It forces us to slow down, relax, and focus on what makes us happy. Blue Sky Outdoor Living offers a wide variety of outdoor accessories that will elevate the look and feel of your outdoor space, help you explore your outdoor passion, enhance the ambiance of your outdoor experiences, or extend the time you and your family spend outside.
Time in Nature
Blue Sky Outdoor Living believes in the value and benefits of spending time in nature, building connections and reinforcing relationships. We believe that our lives are enhanced and made richer the more time we spend outdoors and with each other.
Our designers look globally to find the latest trends in outdoor products and accessories, and then design and manufacture our products to be purposeful, durable, long lasting, reliable, and affordable.
Blue Sky Outdoor Living strives to elevate your outdoor recreational and entertainment experiences. We provide outdoor living products that bring an enhanced experience to any backyard, outdoor gathering or adventure.
3 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to the original purchaser of the product for a period of (3) years from the date of receipt. This warranty applies to the failure of the product to operate as designed and excludes all painted finishes.
- If this product is defective, email email@example.com or call 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
- Blue Sky will replace the determined defective part at no cost to you.
- Please do not ship your product back to The Garage Outfitter or to Blue Sky unless they send you written instructions for return.
- A copy of your original purchase receipt must accompany the returned product. Contact The Garage Outfitter support team if you need a copy.
In the event it becomes necessary for your product to be returned, Blue Sky will notify you how to proceed.
Blue Sky offers replacement parts on a limited number of products. These include screws, bolts and nuts on fire pits and fire rings that require assembly. Consult your owner's manual or contact Blue Sky at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
If you need further assistance we are here to help!
Just reach out to The Garage Outfitter support team by phone, chat, or email.
We offer free trackable shipping to the contiguous United State
Shipped Within 24 Hours
Orders are typically processed and shipped within a 24 hour period. This does not include weekends or holidays. If the product is in stock, you should receive your order in approximately 5 business days.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, shipments may be delayed by a few days. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. If there will be a significant delay in shipment of your order, we will contact you via email or telephone.
If you have any further questions please reach out to The Garage Outfitter support team. We are here to help!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Customers may return any Blue Sky products purchased, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery, provided it is in new and resellable condition, and returned in accordance with the below return guidelines:
- Please email email@example.com or call 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST) to request a Return Merchandising Authorization form ("RMA").
- Please note that your RMA will require you to return the item at your own expense and is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Blue Sky Outdoor Living requires that you return your product with all the original packaging material.
- Blue Sky will not accept any shipment sent C.O.D.
- Absolutely no returns will be accepted after 30 days of item receipt.
- Blue Sky Outdoor Living cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit during the return process. Please be sure to properly package and insure all return shipments.
Credit will be given to the original purchaser, for the original purchase price, less applicable restocking fees. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
Simply contact The Garage Outfitter support team as soon as possible by phone or email to let us know that you would like to cancel your order.
You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment without incurring any shipping and/or restocking fees. Once the orders have shipped, you will not be able to cancel.