Estimated Arrival: Between Dec 11 and Dec 15. *ETA to the USA Only
Shipping & Returns: Free Shipping on All Orders Over $99.00
This Montezuma Triangle Tool Box with Free Shipping allows you to organize more tools and see them all at a glance with the multi-tier design. This tool storage solution gives you quick access to the tools you need when you need them. Designed on the farms of Kansas to be rugged and hard-wearing but also perfect for your home garage or work. When closed, the trademarked lid design locks tools in position, creating protection, organization and peace of mind knowing your tools are safe.
- Quick Access - Multi-tier design allows you to see 129+ tools at a glance
- Truck-Mountable - Use in home garage or mount to your vehicle
- Organized - Steel pegs hold sockets and wrenches in place
- Heavy Duty - 16-gauge steel construction
- Long Lasting - Solid build quality means these units stand the test of time
- Secure - Lid design locks tools in place when closed even under off-road conditions
- Weatherproof - Lid seal protects tools against dust and moisture
- Lock & Latching System - Secures tools from unauthorized use
- Fade-Resistant - Durable UV resistant powder coat paint is built for outdoor use
- Adaptable - Designed to carry both SAE and Metric tools
- FREE Shipping - LTL Freight + Liftgate
- Price Promise - Lowest in market
- Money Back Guarantee - 30-Days
- Warranty - 5 Year Manufacturer Limited
- 1 - Montezuma 23" x 14" Steel Triangle Tool Box in Black
23" x 14" Steel Triangle Tool Box in Black
- Width: 23-3/8" (59.5 cm)
- Depth: 13-3/4" (34.85 cm)
- Height: 14-1/2" (36.9 cm)
- Net Weight: 44.8 lb (20.32 kg)
- Maximum Product Weight (including contents): 500 lb (226.8 kg)
The Garage Outfitter is an Authorized Dealer of Montezuma products. Montezuma provides intuitive solutions that allow you to securely and efficiently organize your life. They are committed to helping you succeed in both your work and personal life.
Although the Montezuma brand goes back 30 years, it has never wavered in its commitment to innovation and its passion for helping the working person be the best they can be.
Montezuma® is here to help you be organized, prepared and equipped with the right tools, gear and home supplies at your fingertips.
MONTEZUMA® IS HERE TO ENSURE THAT YOUR LIFE IS ORGANIZED.
Over 30 years ago, on the backcountry roads of Montezuma, Kansas, a maintenance engineer created the iconic Triangle ™ Tool Box to help keep the tools in his work vehicle organized, secure and easily accessible.
Through the years, Montezuma has expanded into a variety of products and other occupations, but has maintained the uncompromising commitment to quality and durability that was first established with the Triangle.
Montezuma is committed to continuing to design the most intuitive products and to provide world class customer service.
Engineers and designers have considered every aspect so that you can work efficiently. More than anything, Montezuma products are designed to be rugged and reliable. They can endure anything that they might face on the job or at home in an everyday environment.
We know that you work hard so we make sure we work even harder to keep up with you.
Equipped to Succeed
From year to year, you want to ensure your tools remain in best condition and are protected from the elements, as well as from the hands of unauthorized users. You need to be ready for whatever challenge or opportunity your job or life throws at you.
Montezuma products ensure you are equipped with the right tools, gear and supplies, at the right time and in the right condition.
5 Year Manufacturer Limited Warranty
This product is warranted to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for a period of five (5) years from the date of original purchase.
- If this product is defective, email email@example.com or call 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST).
- Montezuma will replace the determined defective part at no cost to you.
- Please do not ship your product back to The Garage Outfitter or to Montezuma unless they send you written instructions for return.
- A copy of your original purchase receipt must accompany the returned product. Contact The Garage Outfitter support team if you need a copy.
In the event it becomes necessary for your product to be returned, Montezuma will notify you how to proceed.
You can order replacement parts on Montezuma's website at https://www.montezumastorage.com/collections/replacement-part.
- If you need assistance, please email Montezuma's US Support Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-459-4409.
- Montezuma's Support Center is open Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–4:30 p.m., CST.
Note that not all parts are covered under warranty; those parts not covered can be purchased.
If you need further assistance we are here to help!
Just reach out to The Garage Outfitter support team by phone, chat, or email.
All orders placed on The Garage Outfitter over $99 receive free trackable shipping to the 48 contiguous US states and are processed within 1-3 business days.
Receiving Shipment Tips
- Arrange to meet the delivery driver when the product arrives
- All shipments should be carefully inspected before signing for the delivery. If you notice any damage, you should note it on the freight bill when signing for delivery.
- Take photographs of damaged packages
- Keep all the original packaging for any items that need to be returned.
- If delivered by Truck Freight, contact the freight carrier at the phone number on the carrier’s bill to report issues within 48 hours
- If your product wasn't shipped by Truck Freight, please contact The Garage Outfitter support team within 48 hours.
If you have any further questions please reach out to The Garage Outfitter support team. We are here to help!
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
Customers may return any Montezuma products purchased, for any reason, within 30 days of delivery, provided it is in new and resellable condition, and returned in accordance with the below return guidelines:
- Please email Montezuma at email@example.com or call 1-800-459-4409 (Monday–Friday, 8:00 am–4:30 pm, CST) to request a Return Merchandising Authorization form ("RMA").
- Please note that your RMA will require you to return the item at your own expense and is subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Montezuma requires that you return your product with all the original packaging material.
- Montezuma will not accept any shipment sent C.O.D.
- Absolutely no returns will be accepted after 30 days of item receipt.
- Montezuma cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost or damaged in transit during the return process. Please be sure to properly package and insure all return shipments.
Credit will be given to the original purchaser, for the original purchase price, less applicable restocking fees. Original shipping fees will not be refunded.
Simply contact The Garage Outfitter support team as soon as possible by phone to let us know that you would like to cancel your order.
You may cancel an order at any time prior to shipment without incurring any shipping and/or restocking fees. Once the orders have shipped, you will not be able to cancel.